|REGISTER GENERAL INFO PROGRAM|
Investment Company Directors Workshop
May 6, 2010
Registration Now Open!
In 2010, IDC’s Investment Company Directors Workshop will bring you MORE!
FOUR great events will be held concurrently at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, DC, on May 5-7, 2010:
- IDC’s Investment Company Directors Workshop
- ICI’s General Membership Meeting (GMM)
- ICI’s Operations and Technology Conference
- ICI’s Mutual Fund Compliance Programs Conference
A SINGLE registration fee will enable you to attend any of the open sessions offered by these four events! Attendees will enjoy both the specialized programming offered by the IDC Workshop on May 6 and the panoramic perspective that ICI’s GMM offers. The Program Overview for these four events is available online.
The four events will bring together the most diverse and wide-ranging audience ever invited to a fund industry event. Don’t miss this opportunity to join together with leaders from all facets of the fund industry to explore issues of critical importance to investors and our industry.
Key sessions on May 6 include:
- An IDC Workshop panel discussion about evolving trends in fund products, their distribution, and their implications for fund boards.
- An IDC Workshop panel, offered jointly with the Compliance Programs Conference, exploring the relationship between CCOs and fund directors and how this relationship is evolving.
- A GMM panel featuring industry leaders reflecting upon opportunities for fund shareholders and the future of the fund business
Register today to take part in important discussions that will help shape the future of our industry.