- 2013 Fact Book: Now Available Online
Visit www.icifactbook.org to easily access and download the wealth of information contained in the latest edition of ICI’s annual reference guide on U.S. investment companies.
- Release: Exchange-Traded Fund Data
The combined assets of the nation’s exchange-traded funds were $1.469 trillion in April, according to ICI.
- FASB Proposal to Change Accounting for Investments in Funds
An ICI Viewpoints post examines how a proposed change in accounting standards could increase volatility in earnings per share and how that could be avoided.
- Money Market Funds Resource Center
This page provides background, analysis, and data on regulatory and other developments surrounding money market funds.
- Retirement: Key Facts and Positions
Thanks to America’s retirement system, successive generations of American retirees have been better off than previous generations. Learn more at this resource page.